View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #935
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
I'm not! Billionaires are the new millionaires! lol I'd happily see the end of 50 Shades knock-offs though (a knock-off of a knock-off, must be a term for that?!). I enjoy a good CEO/ rich guy in suit romance, as long as it's not also an innocent/virgin heroine.
Did anyone post that I Married a Billionaire, a Contemporary Romance by Melanie Marchande, is free at AllRomance? Ends tonight...

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/pro...84688-149.html
koland is offline   Reply With Quote