View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yabbut, if you don't set it to left, various readers (and, no, I don't remember the whole list off the top of my head) will default to full, and I have some vague recollection (ah, senility) that this caused a problem somewhere...

Can't remember where, though. Probably bloody Apple, by default. It's the usual suspect.

Hitch
You've put way more ebooks on way more devices than I have... so I'll take your word for it that there's a good reason you do it the way you do.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote