View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #63
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool new version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
I uploaded a new version of MobiHandler: version 1.1.1201. As always, it is on SkyDrive and the file name is mobihandler-1-1-1201-setup.msi.

This version should work with both Kindle for PC version 1.4 and 1.5. Some other bugs are also fixed, including GeoffC's. alansplace's and Onemack's are still open, though.

I again adjusted slightly 64 bit operations. I hope it improves compatibility with 64 bit OS. However, I notice that some strange cover-image-unavailable problem on 64 bit, sometimes. I want to see more feedbacks on this issue.

Alissa
64 bit win 7 k4pc 1.4 with this version all the azw's that displayed the k4pc icon instead of a cover now display an all-white sheet of paper with the upper right corner folded down and only the tpz files still have the k4pc blue icon.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote