View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Official iPDF Fullscreen candidate v1.0 alpha 1 released

A while ago, I made a 'fullscreen' patch for ipdf. It was pretty popular. Recently, iRex asked the developer community to consider making a fullscreen patch for inclusion into the official distributed iLiad ipdf viewer. I volunteered to work on it, and after figuring out the desired specifications, I set to work.

Today I'm officially releasing the first alpha test version of the fullscreen patch. This will be considered for inclusion into the official iRex-released ipdf. I'd appreciate any testing, comments, suggestions, and especially bug reports!

Here's the installer: iPDF_Fullscreen_1.0alpha1-installer.zip (borrowed from the community ipdf installer, thanks!), and here's a zip containing the binary, patch, and source: fullscreen-1.0a1-svn25-dev.zip. The files can also be downloaded from this thread at the iRex forums, and from my webpage.

The binary is the current iRex ipdf v2.11 (svn 25), with my fullscreen patch applied on top of it. So all of the current official ipdf functionality is retained.

To enter fullscreen mode, use a long press of the up arrow. To exit fullscreen mode, use a short press of the "escape" button. Another short press of "escape" exits the program, as usual. The program will intelligently remember your zoom when you toggle fullscreen mode.

Feedback, comments, questions? Bugs? Thanks!
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote