View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:43 AM   #55
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I don't mind a closed vote. I just don't want to vote via pm.

The person so strongly "suggesting" (i.e. going on and on and on about it) doesn't seem to trust us, why would we trust him? (Actually I do trust JSWolf and I don't believe he would cheat, but it's kind of a principle to me, the same as it is for him.)

This feels like dealing with a 6-year-old little girl I know. If she doesn't get want she wants she first sulks. Make a bit of retreat and then come back again. <Rinse and repeat> That way she hopes to "wear out" the resistance. (And sometimes she does manage to catch them/us off guard and succeeds.)

Can we PLEASE get this sorted out, one way or the other and then BE DONE WITH IT and get back to discussing the books? (Oh, I almost forgot, with the closed voting we wouldn't be allowed to discuss the books during the voting...)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote