Thread: PRS-950 Reader Library books lost
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #11
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
When I download a Google book through the Sony store they go in the Reader Library folder that I mentioned. I did a reinstall of Reader Library for Mac last weekend. I didn't lose any of the files in that folder so it's odd that you can't find yours. There is another folder that you might want to check. I'm pretty sure this folder is overwritten by the reinstall. However you should check the Time Machine backup. Look in Documents > Library for some folders that say Sony Corp or Reader Library. Within these folders are the database folders. I recall there is a folder like kLibrary which sometimes has downloaded books in it. Sorry, I'm typing on a mobile away from my Mac at the moment so I'm going by memory.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote