View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I try to include the code that deals with embedded fonts in a separate CSS file that is then included with @import in the main file, so you can just comment it out to have the "normal" settings without embedded fonts (but I don't use embedded fonts for the main text, anyway). Have a look at "The Prince and the Pauper", uploaded here, and see if you like that
Hehe, I use the same tactic. It makes it easer to change or remove.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote