View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OJ Simpson confession book is sure to be a best seller

According to the Book Standard, the National Enquirer is reporting that O.J. Simpson has been writing a tell all book, and it includes a description of the murder of Nicole Simpson. The confession is prefaced by some sort of a statement that it's a hypothetical account, and the book is to be called "If I Did It."

I may be the only one in the world that didn't watch the hearings or follow the case (except when getting my hair cut), but even I know that the glove didn't fit. And everyone seems to want to hear the rest of the story. O.J. Simpson reportedly got $3.5 million for the book. I'm sure the publisher is going to make much more than that on sales. No word yet on whether there will be an e-book.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote