View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 07:19 PM   #13
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024
The thing that really gets my goat is that Amazon and Powells otherwise have excellent customer service for customers purchasing books... its just us ebook customers getting the bad customer service.

In particular the return rights...
Interesting you say that because I bought a dummies guide on Amazon and it turned out the paperback was on the third edition and the ebook was 2nd edition. I didnt catch that until after I bought it and sent an email and they credited my account, yet still left the ebook in my digital locker. Of course I spend a helluva lot of money at Amazon.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote