View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tincanbot View Post
Thank you for your response, AlPe. I can embed normal javascript into an eBook without any issues and it'll display just fine on the iPad. I'm wondering if the iPad can natively understand and display jQuery code or if I would have to embed the jQuery source code in the eBook or use some sort of namespace reference in the header, etc., and if so how that's done. Thus far all of my attempts have been for naught. I'm beginning to think it's not possible, unfortunately.
You are totally messing your terminology up here. Please do not use iPad when you should be using iBooks. What the iPad can do with eBooks is up to the app, not the iPad itself. iPad is the device. iBooks is the app. Don't use ipad in place of iBooks. It just makes you look bad.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote