View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 AM   #50
ereadingdotcom
CEO, Ereading.com
ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It has never occurred to me that a company (in this case, Kobo) would offer a preview that does include a sizable preview.

That seems incredibly strange to me. If I downloaded a preview that was nothing more than the TOC, basically, I'd be highly annoyed. Our previews at eReading.com will be supplied by a vendor; that's a subject we'll need to visit.

As a strategy it just doesn't make much sense, and from a customer service standpoint, it's somewhat of a disaster, actually.
ereadingdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote