View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #36
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I'm wondering if I should get this or the nexus 7. One thing I'd like to know is if you can connect a usb to it to expand the memory?
Nexus 7 would probably be better unless you just want something to carry around with you like I do.

It has a MicroSD Card expansion slot so you can add more space that way. You can connect to a PC using the special USB cable it comes with. Samsung is very picky and no other usb cable or charger will work with it even though it's MicroUSB. I'm currently looking for an additional charger for downstairs. I thought the days for special cables were over. *huff*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote