View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #132
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Has anybody here received the iPad mini yet? I'm curious as to how it is for reading? I would only use it to read and light browsing.
My iPad mini arrived an hour ago. I also ordered the full sized iPad with retina screen for my husband and so I could compare the screens. I can't say that I notice much difference screenwise so far, but I wear glasses so maybe someone with better eyes would. The mini is amazingly light, weighs less than my Kindle Keyboard and its lighted case. I find the mini much easier to type on, this post was typed with two thumbs in landscape mode.

I'm not sure how much ebook reading I'll do with the mini, I got it for surfing and email and messaging and portability. I'll give it a try with the kindle app for an hour tonight and report back.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote