View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #34520
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Dealing with a very finicky baby tonight. After 90 minutes of fall asleep, wake up when put in crib, rinse and repeat I finally brought him in to sleep with us. He slept fine on my chest waking at 5:30 to eat again. Except he had to be sitting up to eator he would start screeching. Now I am trying to get him to go to back to sleep. This is the roughest night we have had in a month.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote