View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
This is not so. I download newspapers and magazines every day and read them on an eBook reader. It handles mixed text and graphics with no difficulty. I also create my own high graphic content eBooks. I convert a file output from InDesign into an ePub or Mobi file. It is quick and easy to do.
Because they were tailored for whatever specific device you downloaded them with (if they were downloaded using the device itself). Probably for 600x800. You can't expect a multi column ePub to look the same on a small screen.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote