View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #14
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
[QUOTE]It was up to Apple. Nobody ask me if I allow them to inspect the supermarket where I shop. Whatever agreement Apple had with Fowconn, it gave Apple rights over the space where the manufacturing was done.[\QUOTE]

How? I have had experience in having things manufactured by another company(s0 and I was never granted any rights as to working conditions or anything else other than my product and the price I was paying.

And the fact that no-one asked you if you allowed them to inspect the supermarket (I must assume you own the supermarket or why would they ask your permission to inspect it) seems a tad odd as I never implied the supermarket(s) were at fault. I am at fault for buying things I know are manufactured, produced under inhumane conditions when there are other options I can probably afford.

Not in any way implying that you could afford to do the same or should inconvenience yourself in any way. Your choice entirely and I am sorry if you felt my post was in any way a personal statement against you.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote