View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Thanks for the update, Neon.

Quick follow up question for those of you using this service. If I email a .mobi file to my Send-to-my-Kindle email address and then have that file delivered to my iPad via WiFi, does that incur a fee from Amazon? I read through their FAQ but was a bit confused over whether or not the fees applied to all document downloads or just downloads that occur over a 3G network.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote