View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #1831
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
*edit* Do you have much trouble running multiple region accounts ? Do you just enter a OS address and then pay by paypal doee the paypal address need to match the Kobo account? Do you need a VPN? if it's not to hard could be worth trying for future bargains
Nope, yep-nope, nope

Extremely easy. I use several email accounts (actually, one gmail account with a "." between different letters each time (all goes to the same gmail address, yay gmail)). Each kobo account I have I fill in a valid address from a foreign country using fakenamegenerator.com. I pay with paypal (or credit card if that's cheaper for the specific country) – addresses do not have to match at all. Works like a charm. If I want a book I figure out from which country it's cheapest, then gift it to my main kobo account from the account I'm buying from.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-16-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: typo
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote