View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
Kore
Enthusiast
Kore began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
eBook Software Management?

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to the world of eReaders. I recently bought a Sony Reader Touch Edition (though, my question is not really specific to it), and was wondering if there was a good piece of software out there to manage eBook collections.

I think the "Reader Library" (Sony's software) is pretty bad. It actually reminds me of the MP3 software management of the 90s. I have also checked out Calibre, but I think it's... ugly. As well Adobe DE... which is also bad.

I have found that the software I like the most is Bookpedia. Unfortunately, it's not meant to be an eBook Library, but a real book library.

I am looking for something similar to Bookpedia, but for eBooks. Plus Adobe DE compatibility (so I can borrow books from libraries), and syncing with my device. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me of some hidden gem piece of software in the internet that will do just what I want (and not be ugly). I would prefer it to be for Mac...

Thank you,

Note: Although I believe this topic to not be Sony Reader specific, if the mods feel like they need to move it, please do.

Last edited by Kore; 04-30-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote