View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #99
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincopa View Post
Well!! I read all and I am very very afraid..... because I have the same problem.
Is true that I have the device most than one year but it'snt normal that the device have a problem like this.
If I think to go the way that chexmix made...I will be crazier....
I send one mail to ereader store for to know what happens..
Wait for a while and hope to Know the solution...
My heart goes out to you ...

Booxtor is a good man and will help you as much as he can. As you may have read, I sent my M92 to Germany twice & wound up with a unit that still didn't work. After that, Booxtor was kind enough to send me a replacement motherboard to try. I have a friend who says he will try to do the soldering, but we've both been very busy, so it hasn't happened yet.

In the meantime, I've been using my cheap 7" tablet. I may just stick with tablets & get a 10" one, since reading double-column academic papers on the 7" is possible, but seems to be causing some eyestrain.

In sum, A+ for Booxtor, but I can't in good conscience post a positive grade for the product at this point. It's a shame: I had high hopes and tried to keep hope alive as long as possible. But I know many others have had much better luck with it, so ... it's just my bad fortune.

Regards,

Glenn
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote