View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #111
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Interesting discussion in the romance freebies section about reading as rebellion. I know a lot of people discovered reading due to a special teacher. How did you become a reader? Harry T notes that readers have always been the minority-so how did we choose the path less traveled?

I became a reader to escape my childhood. Now, my life is so terrific, I find it hard to find time to read!
I can't remember ever not being a reader. My mother says I learned to read at 3 and just took off with it. It has always been my favorite form of entertainment. My parents are also readers but not at the same scope I am. There were always books at the house, and we didn't watch much TV or many movies (these still remain a 2nd tier source of entertainment for me). The library trips were the highlight of my week or month.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote