View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #47
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I wholeheartedly second your praise of the GTab 2 7.0... and in particular, the Student Edition that included the keyboard dock and USB dongle.

Using the keyboard dock and a bluetooth mouse has been the nicest and most desktop-like user experience of any tablet I own... And I own quite a few.

I don't know what TouchWiz is like on other devices, but on the GTab it's fine.
I DO have the Student Edition with keyboard and have the setup in my kitchen in a corner so when the Galaxy is not in use for other things, I use My CookBook Pro for all my recipes while the Galaxy is charging in the keyboard base. That app imports recipes from nearly all of the online recipe web sites like AllRecipes.com, etc. and it imported all of my recipes from Now You're Cooking (MealMaster format) so I'm all set.

The keyboard is great and I hook up a VX Nano Logitech Wireless mouse to the keyboard occasionally.
You can also hook up speakers to the keyboard - have not tried that yet.

Oh, and you can connect USB thumb drives either to the keyboard or the device itself. I was able to connect a 500 GB portable EGO Iomega Powered drive (has a USB POWER connection which I connected to my laptop) to it and it showed the files.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote