View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What happens if you drag and drop the file from Windows Explorer onto the Calibre window?
Nothing - just the same as using the Add button.

By the way, I don't know if this is important, but I copied the ebook from my Kindle to the computer desktop. It doesn's show the blue book icon either on the Kindle or the desktop, but it does if I rename it to azw - which calibre wouldn't add, and it wouldn't open in Kindle for PC.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote