View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Is it possible to Add .azw1 files to calibre?

A few minutes ago I tried to add an .azw1 ebook to calibre by clicking on the Add button, navigating to where I had the file, and double clicking the file. Nothing happened, and the windmill did not go round. This procedure has worked for many other files.

If it is possible to add azw1 files to calibre is the procedure above the best way? What am I doing wrong?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote