View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #136
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Yeah, well, I seem to be unable to give up on this, even though it might be a while before I actually need my Kobo again. (I'm reading an actual paper book right now.)

I did manage to get it to connect to my router when I disabled the security, although it still took about three goes before it would load the store. I normally use WEP, which I need(ed?) for the Nintendo DS. I might give it a go with WPA tonight. It will help narrow it down even if I don't really want to change things on all my other wifi devices.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote