View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
apbschmitz
Lord of Frogtown
apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Speaking as the father of a 25-year old and a 19-year old, I don't really see either of them buying a device particularly for reading. They have enough trouble keeping track of their cellphones. I don't really see them dragging around a tablet either. I think all these things are the province of, as my kids say, the olds, who drag around half their lives in a purse or briefcase. I'm not buying a smartphone for the 19-year old, and the 25-year old can't afford it, so for the moment they're not integrating their online experiences on their phones. But I suppose that day will come, and then maybe they'll read books that way. But I don't think anyone is going to be selling them an e-reader, at least not in the current conception of these things.
apbschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote