View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #74
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
I think he was speaking about screen sizes.
I think so too. I mentioned the bezel because it makes the screen seem larger. The 9.7" screens are smaller than A5. Just looking at my device I wouldn't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
A 12" would surely feel more confortable than a 9.7" in reading A4 and even if not reaching the actual A4 size I think 13.1" is the perfect screen size.
Yes, it would feel more comfortable, but it would still require zoom and/or pan. He said that he wants a device that is big enough so it wouldn't need that.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote