View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 08:23 PM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
It installed ok on my CF card, but there are still problems. The flipbar (page-down) does not work, (hangs with blinking computing light). Tapping in the scroll bar (also page down) does not seem to page advance consistently. Under the view tab I was not able to select the zoom arrow. On quit, the save/cancel dialog did not come up until I forced a screen refresh.

By the way, is there a way to force a refresh without bringing up the keyboard? In most apps, clicking in the main windows does this - but not (always) with abiword.

EDIT: I recalled that clicking on the page 1 icon refreshes the screen. Using this often, I was able to select zoom but every page down via clicking in the scrollbar requires a manual screen refresh.

Last edited by wallcraft; 10-16-2007 at 09:36 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote