View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Running as PowerPC on Intel Native Mac

Hi,

This is so frustrating. calibre.app (according to my Activity Monitor) is the only PowerPC program I have running under MacOSX Snow Leopard x86_64.

For some reason, no matter what you set for LSRequiresNative or LSArchitecturePriority in the Info.plist, it ALWAYS launches as PowerPC.

I disable Rosetta completely but all that did was make calibre.app hang upon startup.

Something in that binary is requiring PPC to start up.

Any ideas on how to strip the frameworks in calibre.app of all ppc code to force it to come up native is welcome.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote