Thread: Saga of Recluce
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #50
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar79 View Post
Dorrin is my absolute favourite by far. Despite wanting to hate Cerryl, he makes the short list, and I'm finding the same to be true for Lorn. I do like Lerris and Justen, but Gunnar is my favourite from that time period.

In other amazing news, L.E. Modesitt Jr. has announced that he has just handed in a Recluce draft to his publishers called "Heirs of Cyador". Very exciting. I wonder where it fits in?

Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote