View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #135
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I have to wonder if this is being rolled out with the expectation that there will be all kinds of tablets given as gifts this Christmas.

But jeez, did they do any kind of usability studies before they rolled it out?! It's really as if the users of these big libraries are basically being forced to be Overdrive's beta testers. I hope they're giving the libraries a discount on books to pay for the headaches.
I don't know, but the browsing experience even on my iPad 3 is pretty bad, since I can't even read the book titles, which is really the point, so I can only imagine what browsing on a lower resolution tablet would be like.
The idea to give Brooklyn a discount for all the headache is great. I have emailed them about this as well, so I imagine the redesign is keeping them beyond busy.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote