View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #74
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi mate. It was late then I wrote that. apologies for the "read the errors" answer, I only had 30 seconds to reply.

Okay just so we are 100% clear - minitube doesn't run "well". all manner of artefacts, hangs, needs some serious love and patience just to play the most basic of clips "badly".

I had completely wiped my debian in readiness for the next set of tests but given your question I will run minitube back in and have another look what exactly I did.

apologies for not being a bit more forthcoming last night as I say time was short.

So - To recap:

It REALLY needs so eink target love it is ever going to run without horror-story graphics. How are you at maths? GM and Hawhill have both posted solutions to the issue - one of which (or something similar) - needs integrating in the minitube build.

Last edited by twobob; 11-15-2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: recap
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote