View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #35
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by holgalee View Post
Hello inameiname, thank you for the detailed description. I've copied the contents into the original launchpad folder in my kindle and restarted the device. When pressing Shift>S>etc..., am I supposed to get any feedback that the timeout has now changed? When I type these letters at the homescreen, I only call up the search mode. TIA.
You will get a 'succeeded' message at the bottom of the screen if your Launchpad commands worked or not. Sometimes if you don't press the combo of keys quick enough, or are too quick, you will get a cross feed or whatever into that search bar. Just get out of the search mode bar and try again. I don't believe you will get any other confirmation showing the timeout has changed other than that 'succeeded' message for the good Launchpad command. But you can always prove if it worked or not by putting your Kindle down and seeing how long it takes before it goes to screensaver.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote