Thread: Seriousness and sometimes life says HA!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #7
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
2b is very manageable. And btw, my mother, who is a vegetarian and has been for 20 years, who exercises every day, who is slightly underweight, who eats daily fiber and more than her 5 veggies and fruits, who has not had white bread for 20 years and has very very little processed food, well in short my mom has had colon cancer 10 years ago.

So non healthy habits certainly do not help, but it can also be bad luck and not God's finger or whoever else's on us.

Sadly, many have or will get cancer in a non "life says HA!" way. I don't believe that anyone deserves it, nor any other disease, btw.

Good luck to your special person (did not quite understand what he is to you, but obviously he is important) and try to keep positive thoughts.

Last edited by aceflor; 06-21-2012 at 07:55 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote