View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
I've had some editing work done on it, you'll need to request a new version from Amazon, or PM me an email address and I'll send you one. The main difference is the Simon sub-plot has been separated out into its own story instead of interspersed amid the biker plot. It also starts with Lynn in the petrol station, I dropped the flash-forward prologue where they kill the policeman, that's going to be reworked/expanded into a standalone short story.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote