View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 05:00 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
I was under the impression that BD can create mobi pocket books. Because Harry_T creates his books in BD. I was aware about TOC problems. I see why you wanted to automate the process.

Thanks.
The "MobiPocket" books that BD creates are very poor. They don't have any metadata, all text which should be centred comes out left-aligned, all pictures come out very small, the navigation links to the table of contents don't work - there are numerous problems.

It's a lot better to use BD as a book editor, but then to use the "Mobigen" or "MobiPocket Creator" tools to create a "proper" Mobipocket book. That's what I do now, and what this thread is all about.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote