View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:12 AM   #1
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Question Sony Gift Card Questions...

Hello All,

I know that this has been talked about in several threads (most of them rather old and contradicting each other it seems).

So I thought that I would start another up for all us newbs who have recently bought a nice shiny 505... So here goes...

1. Does a Sony gift card work or does it have to be a Sony Connect card?

2. Apart from the Sony Connect gift card, which other cards are acceptable?

3. Are any of these cards available to overseas residents?

4. Can I gift a person credit with a non-US credit card?

5. Anyone else got questions, thoughts, tips, etc on this?

Last edited by M0zza; 11-20-2007 at 09:39 AM. Reason: To ensure people saw this as a question...
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote