View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
New BeBook Neo firmware is Spifftastic!

I have not been actively looking at the BeBook website lately, so when I noticed that they had released new firmware for the Neo a little while back I was shocked as well as hopeful for some nifty fixes...WOW, was I shocked!

This new firmware totally blew me away! It makes the Neo into the device that I had hoped it would be when I first got it. The TTS feature is great, the seperate dictionary function is something that I never thought I would see, the new icons are great, etc.

It makes me feel like I have a brand new device. I just can't say enough good things about this new firmware.

Just thought I would share.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote