Thread: PRS-500 PDFrasterFarian v2.0 beta
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 05:56 PM   #80
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogito
Dear Alex,
Okay, I’m an idiot. And a Mac user. I only installed Windows on my computer so I can use the Sony Connect software. So forgive me for this newbie question…

When I run PDFrasterFarian (Windows NT Command Script), the screen offers three user interface levels, and no matter which one I choose, I receive the following error message:

!!ERROR: No OUTPUT filename specified in the command. NOTE: From the command line, use PDFrasterFarian “input.pdf” “output.lrf”

I know there’s something basic I can’t figure out. Would appreciate any thoughts.

Best,
Craig
Craig,
After you've run the "install.cmd" batch once, you should have a context menu added for when you right-click on PDF files that says "PDFrasterFarian." Have you been using this option to convert, or have you been trying to run the "PDFrasterFarian.cmd" batch? I chose the basic setting when I installed the package and haven't encountered this error when using the context menu.

Hopefully this helps, if not I'm sure Alex will answer you shortly.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote