View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Don't bother with the "100 free classics". All are available here at MR, and our versions are MUCH nicer than Sony's!
Didn't know they were all available here, but figured that many of them were. (And they're gutenbergable. And available in other places.) But they're free, so I figure I'll see if I can make them download. (Save 'em into a folder marked "sonystore," maybe.)

Hmm. They have Kipling's "Barrack Room Ballads" as a Classic (714.96 KB), for $1.99... and as the Penguin edition (909.54 KB) for $5.65.

Okay, on further poking around... no. It is NOT worth trying to pick up freebie books at almost 1min/page change, with a complete reload required for the "back" button.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote