View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My guess is eReader is the top format until Mobipocket is done.
I am not sure that Mobipocket will take over even then... If it does, it will be because of Amazon's power to negotiate with publishers. If the numbers keep growing at the pace they are right now, I suspect that most people who want to read on their iphone will have downloaded eReader and Stanza by Christmas. It could make it very hard for Mobipocket to catch up. Certainly, I am not planning on using Mobipocket.. period.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote