View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
Getting into Tolkien - finally

Okay, so I tried reading The Two Towers when I was in high school. The narrative style just threw me out of the story. It was all dialogue, the characters discussing it after the fact. At least, that's what I remember.

So, now I'm trying again, this time starting with The Fellowship of the Ring. And it's holding my interest! Woo!

Just at the part where the hobbits are departing from Tom Bombadil's cabin. Sure, not far in, but better than before, and still interested. ^_^
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote