View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #20
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jball View Post
I'm in the same situation as " EowynCarter ".
Updated my Odyssey via Wifi last night :
- download OK,
- update OK,
but since then the ebook is stuck on 'Starting Up' page !

Is it bricked ???

Got in touch with Bookeen (via their website) and they want me to take the device to their offices in Paris today (or send it to them via the post office!)

I'll keep you updated on what happens.
Ah ; I have an "updating" page, not "starting up"
If you haven't done so, charge it for a while.

Then hold "power" for 10 seonds. That should switch off the cybook if it's on. Then start it again. (There's no visible thing when the cybook switch off, but you see a flash when switching on.)
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote