View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #27
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Before I update my paperwhite firmware I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly. I have installed the Collections Manager and all the things required for that to work (Jailbreak, kindlet jailbreak, Dev Certs). I also installed the sleepscreen hack. From what I've gathered from the thread I should be find to upgrade without bricking my kindle, loosing functionality and without having to reset up all my collections? Is that right? Is there anything I'm going to need to do besides just update? I didn't see anything that said I'd need to but just in case I missed some instruction...
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote