View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:16 AM   #91
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Wow, gorgeous photos, Todd! Great lighting too. That color looks SO much nicer than I expected. Did you say that was the light brown? It looks much richer than the seller's photo showed.

I'm glad to finally know about the material used. I'm a little bummed that its not genuine, but not too bummed, because it's still very nice looking (and frankly, I couldn't tell the difference). But like Fauxpas said...it's a darned good cover for a quarter of the price

Last edited by Vmurph; 12-07-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote