View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #500
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
There's a few things in this one that may be of interest to some of you...

For Kindle Fire users - two new options:
  • Check MOBI -> Check Twitter/Facebook disabled - looks for an identical ASIN present in both EXTH 113 & 504, if not found displays the book.
  • Fix -> Fix MOBI ASIN for Kindle Fire - gets whatever asin/amazon identifier you have associated with that book and writes it into EXTH 113 & 504 (uses a random id if no identifier found). Also sets cdetype in 501 to EBOK. Should save users faffing around with external MOBI editors (or doing a conversion) provided it works of course (I don't have a Fire to test it with so please feedback to me).

my work schedule got changed at the last minute so I can't play with this until tomorrow evening. although sleep is overrated, so maybe I can manipulate a few files tonight...
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote