View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #13
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. Sellers View Post
Thanks, Simon. It was a great interview with thoughtful questions. I'll hope readers will stop in for some backstory on my debut, THE SEX CLUB.
L.J.
L.J. It was a pleasure doing the interview. Judging by the pageviews readers have found it interesting as well.

The main purpose of these Indieviews is to give readers a glimpse of the person behind the book. I'd love to have the chance to watch one of your stand-up comedy routines - the jumping out of airplanes I'll leave to you.