View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Yes I think a lot depends on good eyesight. Mine has ALWAYS been bad (been wearing glasses since I was 2 yrs old). As I've gotten older, the worse my eyes have gotten (now 52). I always have needed lots of light to be able to see clearly whether by lamps or by backlit screens the more the better.

The only time I will have eyestrain is if I'm trying to read in too little light, not the other way around.

You simply cannot shoe horn everyone into the same catagory because there are too many variables to count.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote