View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Thumbs up Amazing tutorial!

Wow, derrell, excellent tutorial on getting the most of your reader on linux!

I feel like I've learnt a year's worth of linux by reading your post. Very informative and timely too. I just got a new netbook, ASUS eee 1000H (typing on it now-Thanks, Alexander for turning me onto this baby!) and just finished installing Ubuntu 8.04 onto a 8GB SDHC. Now you KNOW I'm going to try this right away!!!!!

I've got a lot of ideas for extending the usefulness of the Linreb program, and to avoid duplication, I suggest we make all future mods to my original post and then, once stable, update this post with the next version!

Thanks for helping out, Derrell (The Linux Guy)!

We're off to the make the "wiki", the wonderful wiki of mobileread.com... (hum to the Judy Garland song from the Wizard of Oz)
Thanks to Derrell for the EBookwise-1150 wiki entry under the Adding Books heading.

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-24-2008 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added link to the original Linreb post
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote