View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks for all the rec's so far. I think I like the idea of having a flexible arm so I can position the light. It seems all the lights are LED so probably the brightness may be similar. The idea of just a regular AAA battery is also appealing instead of using the little disc cells which are a pain to get sometimes, not to mention more expensive.

I'm trying to avoid getting a cover for my reader (I've got a vinyl skin on it) hey, why add bulk if I'm only reading at home? So maybe there's one that clips to the reader without scratching it. I think Amazon's got all the lights mentioned above. Thanks for the input everyone maybe I'll find something close to perfect *crosses fingers*
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote